Traditional, vintage, boho, festival or alternative; whichever style you plan on channelling on the big day, our glam squad has the all the tools and talents needed to turn your bridal beauty ideas into reality. We’re experienced in all types of bridal styling and there isn’t a pin curl we can’t set, a feline flick we haven’t mastered or a bridesmaid’s braid we can’t create.
The Main Event
Wedding mornings are totally our thing. Our bridal hair and makeup artists will arrive professional, prepared and raring to go. All you have to do is pop yourself somewhere comfy and grab a glass of something sparkling to numb those nerves.
We all love a good pamper and if you can’t feel like a million dollars on your wedding day, when can you? We promise the conversation will flow just as well as the champagne and there’ll be plenty of girlie chit-chat between blushing those cheeks and perfecting those brows. We’ll recreate exactly the same look as the one you decided on following your trial, or we will create the look you’ve had your heart set on and discussed with us prior to your wedding day – if no trial was required. We can place a tiara with more panache than the Fairy Godmother and the same can be said for hairpieces and veils too!
Once we’ve worked our magic and you’ve checked yourself out in the mirror at least three times, we’ll leave you to get into your dress whilst we tidy our tools and pack everything away. Don’t worry, we’ll never leave lippy on your lino or cotton buds by the sink! In fact, if it wasn’t for the fact that you look so darn fabulous, you would never even know that we had been there.
There ain’t no wedding without a little commitment and we’re in it for the long haul – we’ll never abandon our bride in her hour of need. We’ve spent many a morning lacing dresses and fastening bracelets long after everyone else has left for the church. With your bridal hair and makeup look complete, and your bridesmaids looking equally gorgeous, you’ll be begging your driver to get you to the church on time so you can show it off!
The Trial Run
A bridal beauty trial is a great way for us to determine what look you’ll be rocking on the big day. Start scouring Pinterest and tearing out inspiration from those magazines, because we’re about to create bridal hair and makeup magic. Our experts love a good chat about all things wedding and we’ll find out what look you’re after, offering some of our professional advice along the way.
Our mobile bridal hair and makeup magicians will come to you at home and we recommend having your trial during the day if possible when the light is most like what it will be on your wedding day. A hair or make-up only trial takes around 1 to 1.5 hours, whilst both hair and makeup usually takes around 2-3 hours. So, whether you prefer to keep your feet grounded in the UK or you’re spreading your wings to tie the knot abroad – we can glam you up anywhere, anytime! We are known to fly our art to our beautiful brides wherever they are in the world!
Quick Tip : Plan your trial for the afternoon before a big night out, there’s nothing worse than being all dolled up with nowhere to go!
£40 an hour plus travel if we come to you
Hair or Make-up Only – £100
Hair and Make-up – £160
Hair or Make-up Only – £50
Hair and Make-up – £80
Hair or Make-up Only – £25
Hair and Make-up – £40
*Trials for the wedding party are priced the same as the day
For Airbrush make-up (base only), please add £20 per make-up price.
All make-up services include FREE temporary cluster lashes for a completely natural, doe-eyed effect.
Please note that travel expenses will be added on for the occasion (travel for the day/ trial if we come to you will be 45p per mile from the artists location) Please feel free to ask us for a quote. For international bookings, flights and accommodation costs may apply. Please get in touch for a free quote and to discuss further. Any toll or parking charges will also be added onto your bill.
Terms and conditions
1)when contacting us, you will be required to give your full contact details including mobile number and email address
2) a non-refundable deposit of £30 will secure our services for your wedding day. Our services are in high demand, especially during peak times, so we are unfortunately unable to hold a wedding date without a deposit. Whenever possible, we will do our best to keep the date free whilst you prepare your deposit, although this is not guaranteed.
• If you need to cancel your trial or reschedule this needs to be done more than 24 hours before the date if you cancel within the 24 hour time frame the payment will still need to be paid.
•A deposit of 20% of the final booking amount is due after the trial.
•The final balance plus travel expenses should be paid on the day in cash or may be paid via bank transfer prior to the day. We will email a week before the big day to confirm the balance and details for the day. Payment for your bridal hair and beauty trial, plus expenses incurred for that journey, is required on the day of the trial.
3) Trials cost £40 an hour, most hair and makeup trials will be completed in 2 to 2 and a half hours.
• On the day of the trial the trial cost is required in cash or transfer while the artist is still with you at the trial.
• Travel will be charged for the trial and for the wedding day this will be charged at 45p a mile.
4) Cancellations and Issues
•If you need to cancel your booking the deposit of £30 is non refundable.
• If you need to cancel your booking after paying your 20% deposit after the trial and booking us in for the day this becomes non refundable.
• If you cancel your booking within 28 days within your booking date 30% of your final booking will be required.
• If you cancel within 7 days of your booking the full payment of your booking will be required.
• In the highly unlikely event that I am ill I will find a replacement artist.
• If you need to move your wedding date we will try our hardest to reschedule to your desired date.
Get in touch…
“Thank you so much for the amazing job you did for us, all the girls were raving not only about how good their make-up was but how lovely both you and Sarah were. It really made the start of the day so calm and relaxing. Thanks!” Harriet